A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
They have this in Continental Midtown in Philly, it’s fucking creepy and not cool at all
the most obvious solution i can think of is to break that motherfucker. what are they going to do? sue you for breaking something they shouldnt have had?
That’s fucking disgusting.
Hey, fellas. You ever feel like you have to check if you’re standing in front of a two-way mirror? Women do.
This needs to be known
Just adding that what durnesque-esque put, the fingernail test, DOES NOT in fact work. You have to cup your hands and look through it because if it’s a two way mirror you should be able to see the other side at least faintly.
Just adding that it DOES work but is not reliable nor a single guarantee test which is why I put ALL THE OTHER tests after it.
what if garbage was spelled like garbij
Do you wanna pizza me?
astronomers got tired after watching the moon go around the earth for 24 hours so they decided to call it a day
"You can’t eat all that!"
fuckin watch me.
"I have read the Terms and Conditions"
who wants to give up on society and go live in a treehouse with me
if you haven’t seen this picture yet i’m sorry
rest in fucking peaches, mario
This game seems to be based on how sick you can clown everybody else. I don’t even think you win by crossing the finish line, you’re just judged by a point basis by how salty everyone around you is.